Sri sampurna Vastu Dosh Nivaran yantra is a powerful yantra to fight the harmful effects of defective vastu structure of a buiding. It has 13 yantras in it. This is to maintain prosperity, mental peace and progress in homes, office or factory premises. This yantra must be installed at North or East direction.
The list of yantras included in this yantra is
- Vastu Dosh nivaran yantra
- Sri Ganesh yantra
- Sri Yantra
- Sri Kuber vastu dosh nivaran yantra
- Mangal yantra
- Sri Shani yantra
- Rahu yantra
- Ketu yantra
- Kali yantra
- Mahamritunjaya yantra
- Gayantri yantra
- Sri Baglamukhi yantra
- Sri Vastu dosh Nashak yantra
Procedures to be followed for energizing the Yantra
- After following puja, Yantra should be placed or fixed on Wednesday
- First purify your body and start with clear and pure mind set.
- Sit on the floor in eastern direction.
- Light incense sticks and diya.
- Bring flesh flowers, fruits and sweet.
- Place the yantra before the deity of your Ist dev (the God You worship).
- Take a panchpatra/ achmani cup and sprinkle some water around you with its spoon.
- Now sprinkle some water on the yantra.
- Now close your eyes and pray to the Lord to remove all Vastu dosh and give prosperity, growth and happiness.
- Chant the mantra: “ Om Bhagvate Vasudevay Namah”
Use of tortoise in plate
Place this metal turtle in the NORTH side of your living room and make sure you fill the plate with water all the time. You will witness growth in your career and projects.