Lakshmi charan paduka in rosewood engraved ( set of 6 pairs)| Eco friendly diwali decoration| laxmi puja
- PRODUCT: This is a special set of 6 pairs of Charan Paduka of Sri Lakshmi ji.
- MATERIAL: These are made of 2 layers of wood, one is the rosewood and other layer is of mahogony wood with beautiful engravings on it. This doesnot contain any plastic to make it eco friendly
- SIZE: Each pair of Charan paduka is 4 cm bredth and 10 cm length
- USE:As per vedas, placing such charan near the entrance door or temple represent the visit of Sri Laxmi, the Goddess of Wealth and Fortune. They can be placed permanantly with the help of double tape given below.
- BRAND: The set of 6 pairs of Lakshmi charan from the house of Brand The Holy Mart, serving you in your spiritual journey.
5 in stock
6 pairs of Sri Lakshmi charan paduka, in rosewood and white mahagony wood beautifully engraved. An amazing piece of art. It is very auspicious to place these charan paduka near entrance door or temple. This represent the visit of Sri Lakshmi ji in you home. They can also stick to any surface with the help of double tape given below it. They are perfectly reusable. this donot contains any plastic component to save environment.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.